There is no special meaning of paw print tattoo. It is a design that connects more on an emotional level than on an intellect level. People opt for paw print tattoos because they love their pet (cat or dog) or they love their spirit animal (wolf, bear, panda).
Whatever your reason may be here we present you list of 50 amazing paw print tattoo designs that you can try –
1. Another cool style that you can try is to have colourful cat paw print tattoo just like this.
2. Instead of trying just one paw print tattoo why not let the cat walk all over you?
3. Give a tribal style to your dog paw print tattoo design and surely everyone will appreciate it.
4. Here is a watercolour style paw print tattoo design where the artist used black ink.
6. You can have tiny and cute cat paw print tattoos and one good placement for them is on foot.
7. Okay here is an awesome design where the tattoo artist also showed the face of the dog in the paw print.
8. This is how an emo styled paw print tattoo would look like. Did you liked it?
9. A cool idea would be to show a heart in the paw print symbol tattoo.
10. If you have more than one pet then it would not be okay to try paw print tattoo of just one animal.You can take a look at different animal paws to decide about your tattoo.
12. To show your infinite love to your pet you can try the paw print with infinity tattoo.
13. You can show a cute kitty cat along with your paw print design of tattoo.
14. If you lost your pet then a heart touching memorial tattoo idea would be to try paw print with angel wings.
15. You can wear the tattoo of paw print just like a bracelet on your wrist.
16. Dreamcatcher is considered lucky and so is a pet. So how about a paw print dreamcatcher tattoo?
17. Girls can try paw print glitter tattoo where the artist would use glittering ink to give your tattoo similar shade.
18. Here is a cool paw print heart tattoo design where the artist gave beautiful color shade too.
20. You can try a paw print textured tattoo where the paw would look like the part of skin.
What Is The Best Placement For The Dog Paw Tattoo?
That depends on many factors, like where you want it to be the best, whether that area hurts or not, and finally, the size of the tattoo, as it plays an important role in it all.
Based on different trends, we see that a lot of people get the dog paw tattoo on their chest, shoulders, wrist, hip, belly, back shoulder, ankle, and calves. However, that doesn’t stop you from experimenting with other positions on your body. Just keep in mind that some parts may hurt more than others. Additionally, not all body positions are suitable for a large tattoo.
More FAQs About Dog Paw Tattoo
There must be some questions you missed asking before getting your dog paw tattoo appointment. Here we answered all the questions you could potentially have before getting your dog paw tattoo.
Meaning of Paw Print Tattoo Designs
The meaning can vary for different people depending on their purpose to get the tattoo. Some get a paw tattoo in memory of their beloved pet and some get an exact copy of the paw tattooed to remember them forever. Then there are zoophiles, people who love animals in general and want to express that emotion and if you ask me, a paw is just perfect to express that. Some animal activists also get paws tattooed on them to show their dedication to the noble cause they are working for.
How can I get a paw print from my dog for a tattoo?
Where do you put paw print tattoos?