- Clear area. Remove any solid waste from the area. …
- Connect hose. Shake bottle of Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator well. …
- Apply product. Turn on the water slowly using low to moderate water pressure. …
- Let sit for 10 minutes. …
- Allow to dry.
How do you remove dog urine from concrete?
Steps to take:
How do you get the smell out of concrete?
To get rid of smells on concrete floors, follow up the initial cleaning with an application of OdoBan odor remover solution (mix 8 ounces of OdoBan concentrate per gallon of water). Thoroughly wet the concrete surface, allowing the odor solution to reach all affected areas.
1) They resist pet stains and odors. When the pores in concrete are sealed with a protective film-forming sealer or floor finish, pet urine can’t seep into the floor and leave behind lingering odors and stains.
What kills the smell of dog urine?
Then you’re going to want to douse the spot with an enzymatic cleaner or simply make your own cleaning solution by combining (white or apple cider) vinegar and water in a 1:1 ratio. Because the vinegar is acidic, it will neutralize the bacteria in the dog pee, offsetting its odor.
How do you get rid of dog urine smell on patio?
How do you get cat urine smell out of concrete cement and other hard surfaces?
Will bleach get urine smell out of concrete?
Can concrete soak up urine?
Doing so can save you some time and expense. Concrete is actually porous like a sponge. If liquid is allowed to sit for a period of time, it will absorb most anything.